Heart & Vascular Center
Signs of a Heart Attack
If you are experiencing any of these signs or symptoms of heart attack,
Get Help Immediately! Call 911! Get to the nearest Emergency Room now!
- Uncomfortable pressure, fullness, squeezing or tightness in the center of the chest that lasts more than a few minutes or goes away and returns.
- Pain or discomfort spreading to the jaw, neck, shoulders, or arms.
- Pain or discomfort between the shoulder blades.
- Shortness of breath with chest discomfort
- Light-headedness, fainting, dizziness
- Fatigue, unexplained weakness
- Indigestion or gas-like pain
- Sense of impending doom