Home Health Care
Is Home Health Right for You?
Portneuf Home Health Care services can be accessed from a variety of settings, whether one is at home or is being discharged from a healthcare facility.
To ensure that you and your family get the information and care you need, Home Health staff are available to work with you in evaluating your medical needs and facilitating a smooth transition to home. For more information or to make a referral, call 239-2150.
Home care services are available to individuals of all ages with new or chronic conditions who meet the following guidelines:
- You are under the care of a physician.
- You require intermittent, skilled medical care.
- You need health education or have caregivers that need education from skilled home health professionals.
- Your physical, medical and emotional needs can safely be met at home.
- You are temporarily or permanently confined to your place of residence due to a medical condition (Medicare requirement).
- Live within our service area.
- You meet the individual eligibility requirements of Medicare, Medicaid, or private insurance.