The laboratory department at Portneuf Medical Center is open every day to collect samples from patients and perform a wide variety of laboratory tests including blood tests, urinalysis, pathology and phlebotomy tests. Laboratory results help physicians determine how best to care for their patients.
The laboratory investigative team is made up of licensed clinical laboratory scientists, certified laboratory assistants and technicians who work in the disciplines of hematology, chemistry, immunology, microbiology, blood bank, pathology and phlebotomy. Our laboratory professionals seek new ways to provide reliable, accurate, and cost-effective services to our clinicians, patients, and medical facilities.
- Board-certified Pathologists on Staff
- 99% of All Lab Tests Are Performed On-Site
- Full service Microbiology/Parasitology Department
- Community Wellness Programs/Health Fairs
- Insulin Resistance
- Transfusion Services
- Medical Oncology Laboratory Testing
- Toxicology Testing
- Veterinary Testing
- Consulting Services