The Scenery Is Beautiful, Wish You Worked Here.
We Are One of a Kind
It’s hard to say what sets Pocatello apart. Some say it’s the city’s idyllic setting in the Portneuf River Valley. Others feel like it’s our low crime rate. As a physician we think you’ll like the fact that our hospital stays current with state-of-the-art technology and that the health care community here maintains a very open collegiate atmosphere.
Other attributes include:
- Strong public and private schools
- Idaho State University
- Backyard fly fishing
- Great hiking and mountain bike trails
- New Performing Arts Center
- Two city golf courses and a country club
- Desirable four season climate, (average winter temperature 35.4°)
Explore the Area